Join the Halstead Community Foundation Tuesday, Dec. 3 for a come-and-go soup luncheon (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.) at the Neighbors Store (263 Main Street) as we collect donations to benefit the Halstead Community Impact Fund. Our “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” Giving Tuesday campaign aims to show how the support of area individuals and businesses can help make an impact on the entire community.
The HCF has used the Community Impact Fund to grant more than $25,000 to area nonprofits, churches, schools and civic groups to assist with projects and programs that focus on meeting a need or enhancing Halstead.
A few recent projects funded by Halstead Community Impact Fund include:
- the purchase of new tables and chairs at the Halstead Senior Center
- internal and external LED lighting at the Halstead Public Library
- the purchase of a hand held pulse oximeter and bariatric wheelchair at the Halstead Health Ministries Clinic
- a fresh fruits and vegetable program at the Neighbors Store
- the gaga ball pit at the Halstead Middle School
Your generous support during our “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” Giving Tuesday campaign helps increase the funds available to assist these and other 501(c)(3) organizations in our community.
Giving Tuesday contributions may also be mailed to the Halstead Community Foundation, P.O. Box 4, Halstead, KS 67056 or click here to make an online donation to the Halstead Community Impact Fund